Friday, September 30, 2011

4 Weeks Pregnant 8.19.11


*This post was written Friday, August 19, 2011.


I found out 2 days ago that I was pregnant.  It seems sooooo much longer than that.  We still have not told anyone because we want to tell our parents first and tell them in person.  So we have planned for a get together on Sunday.  We figured my mom suspects, so we have told her that we are going to Six Flags next week and have asked her if she will watch Heidi.  Maybe that will get her off our trail!  Haha, but probably not.  I have learned that mothers know everything.  I wonder if I will know everything.  I took another test this morning just to make sure things were still happening since I happened to have a test left.  They definitely are.


Pregnant test taken 8.19.11  2nd line is so much darker!

I have a doctor's appt today. I will have my HCG levels checked to confirm everything and so we can make sure the levels continue to increase.  The joys of bloodwork.  But I have to be a big girl now. I took a picture so I can have a starting point for watching the baby bump!





 I am excited to get bigger as strange as that is.  It will be fun.  I really can't wait to feel the baby move.  Ahhh!  That will be so weird, but so beautiful.  Since we've seen mommy's first pic, here is the nugget's! (Nugget is affectionately name by Sarah).


I'm sorry about the naked butt, but this picture had the most information.  Picture compliments of Babycenter.com
    I will be posting updates each week on baby and me!  Thank you for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik