Sunday, May 27, 2012

40 Weeks...a look back.

I know I haven't blogged lately!  I'm sorry!  I am adjusting to being a new mommy, and free time has been a special occasion that I usually spend sleeping.  I have been looking back through my pregnancy pictures, and I thought I would share them with you.  I can't believe how much my body changed in such a short amount of time.  I also can't believe how "back to normal" it is getting...almost like nothing happened (minus the stretch marks!  I like to call them my tattoos.)  I really enjoy looking at these pictures.  I am just in awe of what a miracle pregnancy is.  I am so blessed that God let me experience it.  I hope I get to many more times in the future! 

4 weeks pregnant- the day I found out.

7 weeks

8 weeks

10 weeks

11 weeks

12 weeks

13 weeks

14 weeks

15 weeks

16 weeks
17 weeks
18 weeks
19 weeks
20 weeks

22 weeks



23 weeks

24 weeks

25 weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

28 weeks

29 weeks

30 weeks

31 weeks

32 weeks

33 weeks

34 weeks

35 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

38 weeks

39 weeks

40 weeks and 2 days- ready to head to the hospital!  Come on August!

Thank you for those of you who followed my pregnancy journey!  I hope you will continue to follow me as we raise August to be a man of God, and we strive to take up our cross daily and follow Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik