Sunday, October 2, 2011

I was featured on Domestically Speaking!


Domestically Speaking


This past week, I was featured on Domestically Speaking's 93rd Power of Paint Party!  I submitted my tutorial on How to Paint Your Countertop and was thrilled to find out that my link was the #1 most clicked link!  I'm so glad people were interested in my experience, and hopefully it helped a lot of people who are thinking about painting their countertops.  If you haven't checked out Domestically Speaking's blog, I encourage you to do so.  She has a lot of great ideas on there, but what I especially like about her is her heart for the Lord.  Her heart, as is mine, is to be a Proverbs 31 wife.  She also blogs about weekly Bible verses with specific topics.  It was an honor to be featured on her blog.  Thank you to all of my new followers who clicked the link!  If you haven't already, I hope you will subscribe!  Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik