Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Very "Pinterest" Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!  Woo hoo!  I am so happy to be off of work for a few days.  I am getting some major organization done around this house.  I will post more on that later!  I started off the morning with a strong case of morning sickness (that is becoming a regular event around here), and then I hit the grocery store to pick up the ingredients for my Thanksgiving Day dishes.  I definitely used this holiday as an excuse to try the Pinterest recipes I have been drooling over!  Adam and I always have 2 Thanksgivings every year.  Each family brings a few dishes, and someone is responsible for the turkey.  Thank goodness it's not me, because this would totally happen.



Yeah.  I won't be doing the turkey.  The first dish I am making is a dip/appetizer.  I am hoping it will be a favorite since we have a few spicy food lovers in the family (the main one being my husband!).   It's spicy crandberry cream cheese dip!



This recipe is Hawaiian Sweet Roll Ham Sandwiches! They look delicious!  I am definitely looking forward to making these!




Lastly, as a side dish, I will be making my favorite potato recipe- red dill potatoes!  You may remember when I made them HERE




What will you be making this Thanksgiving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik