Saturday, December 17, 2011

20 Weeks Pregnant!!! 12.12.11

I can't believe I am 20 weeks pregnant!  HALFWAY!!!!  Oh my goodness.  Time has really flown.  I really just can't believe it.  What I also can't believe is how big I am already!  This week we had our 20 week ultrasound where we got all of the measurements of our baby boy (yes, he's still a boy! haha).  He is weighing in at....15 oz!  That's basically a pound!  Oh my geez.  He is gonna be a big boy!  I better lay off the pizza.  I've already had it 3 times this week......oops. 


I just bought this shirt a few weeks ago, and I think it's already about time to retire it.  :(  Oh well.  Hopefully I will be back in it next year! 

The big thing this week has been my back and my hips.  They are absolutely killing me.  I know it's still early for that kind of pain, but my hips are out of alignment.  My right leg is shorter than my left because my hips are tilted.  My right hip is higher than my left.  So that imbalance is definitely starting to affect me with this extra weight.  (Extra weight of 11 pounds to be exact.)  I have had pain so bad that I cry before I go to bed, and I usually have to stay off of my feet once I am home.  I'm really wondering how I am going to do the next 20 weeks.  I took a trip to the chiropractor this week because I just couldn't handle it anymore.  I used to go to the chiropractor for my hips, but it started getting expensive, so I had to cut back.  Now, I think it will have to be a regular thing.  We'll just have to adjust with our spending. 

Our big boy has definitely been moving a lot lately.  I feel him all the time!  I'm still waiting for Adam to feel him though.  It's so crazy, when he is moving around, I'll have Adam put his hand on my stomach, and then the baby stops!  He is so bashful. :)  I wish Adam could feel him though.  I'm hoping that will happen soon!  Maybe it will be Baby Hare's Christmas present to Daddy! :)

Nursery progress has come to a halt until we find a dresser.  A dear friend of mine has given me all of her boy's clothing from newborn up to at least 12 months!  It is a ton of clothing!  I'm so blessed to have friends like her!  I still have not had a chance to go through all of it, but the things I have gone through are SO cute!  I can't wait to have a little boy to put them in!  We just need a dresser to put all of these cute things in. 

Adam and I had a little day-date today.  We love having day-dates on Saturdays.  I love a leisurely Saturday.  We took Heidi with us to pick up some lunch, went by the park, and then met his dad at his storage unit to go through a few things.  Adam and I couldn't help but notice how my belly sticks out in the seatbelt!


20 weeks 5 days.  Does this seatbelt make me look fat?  Haha.

I'm looking forward to the coming weeks.  I really hope Adam feels our little one soon!  Also, only 3 more work days til Christmas break!  I can't wait!  Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You looked healthy during your pregnancy. To bear a child in 9 months is not easy, and we all know that. I’ve been there too. But what I love about it is we get extra love, care and attention from our family. :) I hope that you still managed to keep a healthy body after you gave birth. Good luck on parenthood!

    Chelsea Leis

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik