Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Wrapping- Part 2!

So I know I just posted like an hour ago on newspaper gift wrapping, but I found another present I had not wrapped yet!  This is a bottle of super moisturizing oat lotion.  It's from a little boutique in East Brainerd called the Feathered Nest. It's really nice stuff.  I was trying to figure out how to wrap it (given my lack of wrapping paper) and decided that newspaper was just too casual for this stuff.  I remembered that I had some white tissue paper in my car leftover from wrapping gifts in the Fred's parking lot for a gift swap.  Yep.  That's how I roll.  I also had a little red ribbon that came off of a gift from one of my students.  So I'm picturing lotion wrapped in white tissue paper with a red ribbon.....with a cute gift tag.  I noticed I have an onion in my kitchen in a little brown bag, so I took advantage.  Here's how it went down!

I used white tissue paper, scissors, tape, sparkly yarn, and an onion bag.  Not pictured: brown sharpie and hole punch.

I love this yarn I had on hand.  It's so festive!


The finished product!  I cut a section of the onion bag into the shape of a gift tag, then just punch a hole and tied the sparkly string through it.
 

Easy peasy lemon squeezy (as my 1st graders would say)!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik